Friday, January 5, 2007

Hello Everyone!

It is great to be able to give you this update personally.

I first need to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the cards, gifts, flowers, calls and most importantly the prayers. I have never felt so loved!!! They each seemed to come at just the right time. Words to speak to my heart when I needed to hear them the most, flowers to brighten my day when it seemed a little gloomy, calls to cheer me on in the battle, and prayers-- always needed!!!! Thank you just does not seem adequate.

I am recovering very well from the surgery and and all that I went through dealing with the extensive infection. It has seemed slow at times and I get impatient to feel like "my old self" again. I got the flu right before Christmas and that really seemed to set things back as it took me 10 days just to get over the fever and sore throat.

I do struggle with some pain and nausea that comes and goes, so I seem to have "good days" and "bad days" but only from a physical stand point. All my days have been good spiritually, as the Lord has been so very close to me and spoken to me in many ways. It will all one day soon be part of the bigger testimony of His love that He is working in me that I know He will want me to share.

I am in a holding pattern at the moment waiting to have some final diagnostic tests. In the mean time I have chosen to use an herbal formula as treatment, as well as several other supplements. After investigating many alternative treatments I felt such peace about this program. The herbal formula was specifically designed to treat cancer.

After much prayer, I feel such a sense of God's healing power and know that He is with me in this battle. I have prayed that this tumor would be cursed just as Jesus cursed the fig tree, that was all lush with leaves but was producing no fruit (much like the tumor growing in me) Matt. 21: 18-22. He cursed the fig tree and it shriveled up at once and died. The next day the disciples marveled that the fig tree was dead and ask "How is it the the fig tree has withered away all at once?"

The doctors tell me they have to shrink the tumor (i.e. radiation/chemo) before they can remove it. When I have the final scan to look at the tumor again to determine treatment it is my prayer that they will say "How is it that this tumor has shriveled away all at once?"!!!!!!!!!


To God be the glory!!!!!!!!


Sue Becker

14 comments:

Heather said...

Sue -

It's so great to hear from you -- what an awesome testimony the Lord is buidling in your life. I am standing with you in prayer and seeking God's best for you!

Blessings!!

bparrish55 said...

Hi Sue, I heard about your health challenges and came to the site to catch up on the latest. Glad to get to hear your update today in your own words. I've had such a hard time wrapping my head around this one! I'm sure you have too. God must surely be up to something special here! I'm praying for a complete recovery and healing and for you to have such peace and energy and spiritual awareness of His presence and power.
Brenda Parrish
Thomasville, GA

Betty Nunes said...

Sue,
How uplifting and exciting to hear such a positive approach to your condition. My Maker's Diet group has been praying for you and waiting to hear a word of how our Lord is being glorified in your life. We join you in expecting a miracle! You are an inspiration.

Melanie said...

Hi Sue, I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you here in Hawaii and I'm checking back often for updates since I am obviously no longer coming to the store :-) Your testimony is so amazing already!

With Joy,
Melanie

Cathy Cox said...

Sue,

It was really good to see you yesterday. I will pray that you will hear clearly His direction for you regarding the removal of this tumor. I will also continue praying for the medical staff assisting you and for Brad and the kids.

Finally, I'm also asking for your cup to be filled to overflow capacity with the peace and joy of our Lord, and through that and His grace, you will find your strength.

Much love!

Patricia said...

Dear Sue,

I have listened to your CD and wanted to show you the following website which discusses why modern-day yeast may cause disease: http://www.cybermacro.com/pages/userpages/brucewalk.html.
In biblical days, the yeast we use today was not used. The following websites may also help: http://www.frenchmeadow.com/noyeast.htm

I'm a bread-making mom who uses yeast now but am going to make the switch!
Blessings to you and your family.
Sincerely,
Patricia Rider
www.babysake.com

Nancy said...

Hi Sue, I don't know if you remember me but I'm in Coral Springs Florida. I wanted to write you and tell you how sorry I am you are going through this battle but I believe that God has chosen you for this so that you teach others about this once it is all over.

I also wanted to make sure you knew about a product called 'zeolite' or NCD drops that someone I know used when they had breast cancer that metasticized to the bone last year and she is cancer free today. It was truly a miracle. She believes, as do all of us that know her, that it was God working through the drops. My girlfriend's father is using it in Boca now for help with his cancer that he's had for two years and his cancer marker appears to be going down even though they have been unable to control until he got on these drops.

I hope that information helps you somewhat. It seems to act somewhat like a colloidal silver product as it attaches to the cancer cells and purges them out of the body.

I have a specific article regarding the way it works if you would like me to send it to you.

I hope that helps you and I will pray that the Lord continues to shine His face upon you and shows you His peace during this most difficult trial you are going through.

Many Blessings,
Nancy Robbins - Coral Springs, FL

Unknown said...

Praise the LORD for your update that you are doing so much better. We never know what we will have to endure in this world but, HE said HE would never leave us nor forsake us. Each person handles their situation in their own way and we do not know unless we have walked in their shoes what we would do. I can just see you now as you do a cooking class telling everyone how The LORD healed you. What a great testimony and I know you will not be ashamed to tell it. GOD BLESS you, Brad, the children and anyone or anything involved in your process of healing.

In HIS Love,
Charlotte Moore

michelle miller said...

Hello Sue:
I am a new member - Patricia's mother, (she posted a comment on Jan 11) She is our eldest child of nine. I truly agree that you should look at the yeast problem she talks about. It has been the source of many serious health conditions. Take care
michelle miller

Anonymous said...

Sue

We love you and our family will be praying for your complete and total healing!!!!

God bless,
Beth

Candra Georgi said...

i agree. may the tumor be cursed like the fig tree in JESUS NAME! i belong to a body of believers in the woodstock area that have seen numerous healed of cancer. you have been on my mind and in my prayers. He will heal you! if you would like anyone of us to come lay hands on you personally we would jump at the opportunity. let us know. candrageorgi@yahoo.com

love, candra

MamaMary said...

Oh Sue,

How blessed I am to read your update. My grandmother battled colon cancer two years ago and had a large tumor in the upper large intestine. I just want to encourage you that she was 82 years old and she is fine. God chose to heal her.

I have a verse for you from Daniel 10:19a, "Do not be afraid, for you are DEEPLY loved by God, Be at peace, take heart and be strong!" (NLT)

Humble Bee said...

Wow, I logged on to place an order and saw "Sue updates" and my heart sank as I thought "what's wrong with Sue?". I want to encourage you to keep up the natural remedies. God has given us many herbs and remedies that we need in a natural state. Remember He has made provision for our healing through His Word: “Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed(Isaiah 53:4,5) and I am the LORD who heals you( Exodus 15:26)I recommend the book Battle Plan for Cancer. With much love and prayers, the Hull crew

escondido home said...

Sue,

Glad to hear that you are determined to get better. I am convinced that you need to do your own research to find your answers. I would like to give you a site that I have had some amazing results with. The site is www.mangosteenexperiences.com. Please go to the cancer section and listen to the Mayo clinic docs lecture on the mangosteen. I have friends that are battling colon cancer and breast cancer with the mangosteen with great results. Please check this out yourself. There is also another government web site that has the few gov studies that have been done on this amazing fruit. This site is www.pubmed.com. Look for Xanthones (the active ingredient in the mangosteen) Please feel free to contact me for more info (I have several books and dr. newsletters) or to purchase wholesale. I will be coming into the store this week to pick up a wheat order and can bring them if you are interested. My e-mail is nancynorwood@hotmail.com. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. We will be praying, Nancy